Video Clip de Mine. Taylor Smift.


Este es el Videoclip de la nueva canción de Taylor Smift, Mine, del disco Speak Now, que saldrá el 25 de Octubre, es decir, ¡dentro de 6 Días! ^^

Aquí os dejo la letra de la canción en Inglés.

You were in college working part time waiting tables
Left a small town never looked back
I was a flight risk with a fear of falling,
Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts
I say can you believe it, as we're lying on the couch
The moment I can see it, yes yes, I can see it now.

Do you remember we were sitting there by the water?
You put your arm around me, for the first time
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing thats ever been mine.

Flash forward and were taking on the world together
And theres a drawer of my things at your place
You learn my secrets and you figure out why I'm guarded
You say we'll never make my parents mistakes.
But we got bills to pay, we got nothin' figured out.
When it was hard to take, yes yes, this is what I thought about.

Do you remember we were sitting there by the water?
You put your arm around me, for the first time
You made a rebel of a careless mans careful daughter
You are the best thing, thats ever been mine (x2)

Oh oh oh oh

And I remember that fight 2:30am
Cause everything was slippin right out of our hands
I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street
Braced myself for the goodbye cause that's all I've ever known
Then you took me by surprise, you said "I'll never leave you alone".

You said, "I remember how we felt sittin' by the water.
And everytime I look at you it's like the first time.
I fell in love with a careless mans careful daughter.
She is the best thing that's ever been mine."

Hold on, make it last
Hold on, never turn back.

You made a rebel of a careless mans careful daughter.
You are the best thing thats ever been mine.
Do you believe it?
We're gonna make it now.
And I can see it yeah yeah, and I can see it now.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario